Operations Associate Position | The Booking Group
Since its inception in 1996, The Booking Group (TBG) has represented 26 Tony Award® winning Best Musicals and Plays on tour across North America including all touring companies of Hamilton. They employ a diverse group of smart and talented people with a passion for theatre. They are seeking a detail-oriented Operations Associate to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Operations Associate include:
– Collaborating with the COO/General Managers/Marketing Representatives and Presenters/Theatres on tour engagement details.
– Working closely with the COO on ticket pricing, analysis, and sales projections based on historical data and sales trends.
– Managing the database and data entry of ticket scales and expenses.
– Drafting memos and contracts with the Senior Contract Manager to confirm bookings.
– Updating and distributing daily box office reports (wraps) to Producers for assigned shows.
– Scheduling inventory calls for COO/ General Managers/ Marketing Representatives and local market Box Office/Marketing/Programming Contacts.
The ideal candidate possesses:
– Strong attention to detail is a must
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Meticulous organizational skills
– Outstanding time management skills and ability to work well in a deadline driven environment
– Proficient in Microsoft Office (fluent in Excel)
– Experience with FileMaker Pro a plus
– Seeking long term commitment to position (at least 2+ years) and ability to start October 4
– Working knowledge of Broadway and/or touring helpful
Salary Range: low to mid 40’s
The Booking Group is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees, their families, and members or our community against COVID-19. As such, the company requires all employees to obtain and maintain up-to-date COVID-19 vaccinations.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send a resume and cover letter to Tamisty Ivory at firstname.lastname@example.org re: Operations Associate Position.