Nuts4Nuts is seeking a part-time Community Manager to organically grow its social media following and establish its voice in the digital space.
The Nuts4Nuts brand was started in New York in 1993 by Alejandro Rad. Mr. Rad, born in Mendoza, Argentina and now an American citizen, started out as a honey-roasted nuts vendor in 1989. He began with one pushcart and grew steadily. Today, the company he owns in partnership with Bronx native Cliff Stanton – United Snacks, Inc. – supplies nearly 50 pushcarts throughout the city.
Please visit https://nuts4nuts.com/about/ for more information.
The Nuts4Nuts aroma, its fresh honey-roasted nuts and ubiquitous pushcarts have become an iconic part of the New York City streetscape. They are looking for a skilled, culturally-literate Community Manager who can help Nuts4Nuts transfer its goodwill and brand recognition into the digital realm with the goal of expanding its online store/offerings.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Manage Nuts4Nuts owned social media accounts (primarily Instagram and Facebook)
– Propose, plan, and test different posting strategies, content types, and social channels for audience engagement
– Craft engaging copy for daily posts
– Actively engage with (like/comment/repost) community social content with a consistent cadence
– Identify relevant accounts to follow and establish relationships
– Field and flag product-related questions/reviews from consumers
– Stay up-to-date with social media trends and native app features
– Experience managing and successfully growing one or multiple social media accounts
– Ability to work confidently with minimal supervision
– Attention to detail, ability to prioritize, problem solve, and multitask
– Graphic design and/or photography experience a big plus
– Must be familiar with Nuts4Nuts – ideally a NYC local
Position is part-time – 5 hours/week with an hourly rate of $25 ($500 per month). Hours may be allotted as the Community Manager sees fit. Benefits include free honey-roasted nuts and Nuts4Nuts merch 🙂
Please send all resumes/cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nuts4Nuts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Nuts4Nuts does not discriminate due to age, sex, gender identity, religion, race, color, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor prohibited by law.