Because of their team makeup and their sourcing practices, a deep appreciation for global social equity and the process of making things is a must! You will need to develop a deep understanding of their materials and design process to educate their viewers in a thoughtful, intimate, and engaging way.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Select content to use in ads and mailers, ensuring all intended product and looks are properly represented
- Use branded templates to create final IG Stories images, mailer, pinterest campaigns, videos, gifs, and ad assets.
- Capture additional video content, including BTS, styling tutorials, material spotlights, and more!
- Double checking content previews to ensure spelling, grammar, crops, product represented and links are correct for both mobile and desktop experience.
- Coordinate collaborations: influencer partnerships, graphic designers, photographers and videographers.
- Communicate with WWAKE team to manage finished assets, Ensure timely receipt of deliverables, Ensure all files are organized and accessible in company Dropbox
- Create and manage their company content calendar. This includes conceptualizing and scheduling launches of new projects and of evergreen themes.
- Manage WWAKE’s storytelling on their blog, IG, mailers, and other popular platforms
- Manage social media outlets comments and requests, creating an informative and positive experience for customers
- Relay community feedback to relevant WWAKE managers
- Liaise with other departments to stay updated on new marketing initiatives, product and service developments, and to ensure brand consistency.
- weekly & monthly performance reports to analyze web traffic and all other relevant community metrics
- Communicate with ad agency
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A strong eye for WWAKE’s brand DNA
- Eagerness to evolve creatively
- Availability to work 5 days a week, M-F, in person
- Experience and/or comfort working with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok and YouTube is essential.
- Knowledge of Hootsuite or similar programs to manage online postings on different platforms a plus
- Proficient in Google Analytics.
- At least 1 year of experience managing social media platforms
- Passion for storytelling, with strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of ever-evolving marketing trends, techniques, opportunities
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong willingness to learn about gemstones, jewelry fabrication, and material history.
- Quick response time, willingness to think critically, and pivot plans seamlessly
- Ability to work collaboratively and constructively with a small diverse team an absolute must
- Ability to multitask and remaining flexible to the needs of a growing, sometimes ambiguous, company
This is a new, full-time role with ample room for growth. Their ideal candidate has a genuine interest in fine jewelry and is available for immediate hire. Compensation will be based on experience. Since they will evolve this new role overtime, the candidate must be comfortable working independently within sometimes ambiguous guidelines. Please email your resume and cover letter with the subject line “Content & Community Manager” to email@example.com