YY Nation is a 2-month old sustainable sneaker startup from New Zealand. YY Nation was founded on asking the question WHY? Why are shoes made out of plastic? Why isn’t there a better solution for the planet? Enter: YY Nation, a zero carbon footwear brand with materials made from nature.
This role would execute the below responsibilities:
• Lead channel-right content strategy, execution and insights with focus on Instagram
• Launch YY Nation on TikTok
• Provide weekly performance reporting with KPI tracking. Identify trends and execute learnings based on data.
• Manage YY’s influencer marketing program including paid + organic partnerships, seeding, events and collaborations.
• Work directly with Head of marketing to handle timely responses, converse with followers, and track customer feedback to improve overall brand communication
• Keep brand integrity and ensure tone of voice is executed across social platforms.
• Create supporting content as needed.
• Liaise with copywriter/graphic designer/video editor to project manage creation of social assets.
• Support Head of marketing by liaising with PR, brand activation events and paid teams to identify opportunities that can grow organic social
• Good attitude
• Down with the trends in the early millenial/late Gen-Z market
• Interested in sustainability
• Experience in growing organic social channels for millennial/gen-z brands
Remote (but preferably remote in NYC to capture local brand activations)
20-30+ hours per week
They’re looking to fill this role ASAP.