At a fast-growing, fast-paced creative agency like Vidoun, the Account Manager is the liaison between client and agency. During the course of each engagement, the Account Manager will oversee the scope of work and set clear strategy developed with the team in motion, reporting to the founders to ensure key goals and objectives are being met for the client. They should be ready and willing to engage the client at every turn with up-to-date reporting on hand and prepped with relevant account progress. By working closely with stakeholders throughout the entirety of the engagement, the Account Manager should be able to foresee client needs and will be comfortable acting as the voice of the client for all internal needs. With a range of global creative clients on the roster working across the art, design and culture industries, the Account Manager should be a creative and discerning individual whose white-glove service ensures a seamless experience for the client.
The Account Manager should be able to identify key areas of growth at the start of the engagement and provide data-driven, creative strategies for each engagement. This is a multifaceted role that interfaces with all agency departments (strategy, creative, digital marketing, design, production, and content operations) and the successful Account Manager will be an expert communicator, delegator of tasks and natural collaborator. The Account Manager will set an approved strategy in motion for successful, objective-driven digital marketing campaigns and work closely with the in-house media relations team to support and supplement any publicity campaigns as needed. They will also work closely on content production, managing a range of assets simultaneously and distributing them clearly, creatively, and in accordance with agency standards. The Account Manager should be highly organized, detail-oriented and efficient, and always prepared to update the client with clear proof of work and point to set objectives being met.
The Account Manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day personnel operations of Vidoun as the Founders continue to branch out and focus on business development. Vidoun’s engagements will be based on the ability of the Account Manager to effectively activate in-house personnel to ensure scopes of work are covered. The Account Manager will utilize the agency’s currency management tools to manage current business capabilities, and with a forward thinking vision for the business, they will help commission and shape content to put Vidoun at the top of the creative service industry.
RESPONSIBILITIES: in order of priority
1. Client Account Management
– Work directly with client from beginning to end of engagement to understand scope of work and work to create tangible goals for clear ROI
– Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients, acting as day-to-day lead and being available as main contact for the agency
– Acquire in-depth knowledge of client’s current business practices to identify key issues, competitive scenarios and industry trends
– Create and set calendar per account to assure all major programming and initiative are prioritized for business growth
– Set and run weekly meetings with client to review strategy is in play, detailing actionable items and clear delegation of tasks
– Engage and manage in-house team (both senior and junior) and contractors as needed ensuring their contributions are timely delivery of the project / program
– Manage key project tasks, including organizing incoming information and data, arranging meetings, communicating with key stakeholders
– Create (including developing copy and managing design, where relevant) key project documents including strategy presentations, press releases, brand decks, coverage books, and outcome reports.
– Project manage end-to-end delivery of client work to ensure project’s brief, budget and timescales are met
Effectively support and actively contribute to great creative work and drive the in-house team to execute with excellence.
– Logistical and operations management during key client events
– Keep client-facing Click-Up and Google sheets up to date with all relevant notes, tasks, lists and programming
2. Content Management
– Ideate and oversee production of key assets and deliverables for client project
– Write detailed creative briefs citing agreed upon deliverables and other relevant marketing data with prospective timeline for client approval ensuring projects are within specific scope and on track to meet delivery
– Lead the briefing for the creation and production of visual content for social media, websites and digital marketing
– Work with client provided KPIs to develop and pitch robust content strategies
– Design and manage a strategic content calendar effectively with room for contingencies
– Identify key content pillars for client with recommended strategy for feeding content to target audience
– Manage production calendar and route deliverables per projects to ensure deadline is met
– Supervise in-house team members on key deliverables including copy and design (when relevant)
– Activate and brief freelance contractors as needed, managing from sign-on to hand-off
3. Digital Marketing Strategy
– Work with Digital Analyst to perform well-rounded client audit to identify opportunities/risk and key areas for growth
– Create and implement digital marketing strategies focused on client needs (incl. data capture, audience growth, etc.) to meet marketing and sales objectives as set by the project brief
– Plan an effective and strategic digital marketing calendar that accounts for key launch periods, press initiatives, sales, etc.
– Work closely with the in-house publicity team to align with press objects and goals are supported by digital marketing efforts.
– Identity and strategize marketing pillars for clientele
– Monitor digital analytics for client and report during weekly meetings / as requested
– Recommend both qualitative and quantitative data collection strategies to clients based on available data
4. Business Development/Personnel Management
– Strategize and implement agency marketing plan ensuring all public facing digital platforms are up to date with agency related projects, activities or relevant announcements
– Liaise between all staff and leadership and other agency departments
– Support Founders on potential business leads incl. pitch workshops and proposal writing
– Offer sound POV and provide succinct direction and feedback when contributing to strategic business development initiatives
– Assist Founders on wider business events or initiatives as needed
Please submit a cover letter and CV, along with two references to Clayton Flynn at email@example.com.